- All Seasons Catering services Summit County and Vail.
- All food prepared by All Seasons Catering is custom made to order with
emphasis on freshness, style and presentation.
- You may add additional items from sub-menus for an additional fee, per
item, per guest.
- All buffet menus may be served as plated meals for an additional fee.
- You may build an "All Hors D'oeuvres Menu", add 10% for this
option. Hors D'oeuvres parties are limited to 2.5 hours of service time.
45-60 minutes of serving time is allowed for this option
- All "menus" menus are served to a minimum of 25 guests.
- A holding deposit is required to hold your event date
- All orders are subject to sales tax.
- All Seasons Catering service personnel may be billed separately. Service
costs are calculated after the event, not before. All calculations done
before are estimates only. A final bill may be sent upon completion of work.
- Rental items will be billed separately to you or your company by a reputable
- Events will be invoiced for the confirmed number of guests or the number
of guests present, whichever is higher.
- Payments are due 10 days prior to the event, If no payment is recieved the contract may be terminated unless prior arrangements have been made with All Seasons.